Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Secret To Life....Daily Inspiration...

In my morning blog surfing I came across this statement by Dr. Stephan Cowan, a 25 year veteran pediatrician.

The secret of life is letting go. 

I was instantly intrigued, instantly drawn in by this statement.  I’ve been focusing a lot on change, and how we can accept the constant inconsistence in our lives with more grace and beauty.  And I loved looking at life this way.  He goes on to say:

"Life is a process of constantly giving way. Things pushed past their prime transform into something else. Just as spring gives way to summer, so is each stage of development a process of letting go. Crawling gives way to walking. Babbling gives way to speaking. Childhood gives way to adolescence. By breathing in, you breathe out. By eating, you poop." :)

 I just loved this!  Dr. Cowan is obviously focusing more on life after our child is born, but it’s great food for thought today. 

…the secret to life is letting go…

What do you need to let go of today?

(Fire Child Water Child, Dr. Stephan Cowan)


No comments:

Post a Comment